Skip to main content

Caitlin Tucker's Blended Learning Model


One of the people I follow on Twitter is teacher Caitlin Tucker who has a great library of what is meant by blended learning and how a teacher can implement it in the classroom.  Above is one on creating a flipped classroom.

Here is a summary of all the videos. 

Comments

  1. eLearning has raised so many different discussions on whether it should be considered as real learning or not. However I am certainly sure that it is even better than traditional learning. It gives you more opportunities to discover new ways of learning and find new boundaries of traditional and non-traditional knowledge. I love to have found a blog where you can share your experience with e-learning and discuss its advantages. It is also a place where you can find advice on buying an essay online which is also a point of the e-learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. informative post! I really like and appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such a useful facts and information about blended learning and development skills, keep updating the blog, hear i prefer some more information about jobs for your career hr jobs in hyderabad .

    ReplyDelete
  3. ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime. Integrated with HD video conferencing, audio conferencing, screen sharing, content sharing, remote control and other powerful features, it can be widely applied to all industries
    alternative to gotomeeting
    screenshare software
    group chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved! Coming site webstagram to see top hashtag on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exporting a Blackboard Test To Word

For those of you who want out of Blackboard (the Microsoft of platforms), one of the hardest things to move are tests.   A quick way that may work in most cases is on the video above, but here and here are guaranteed ways to fully convert a Blackboard file to a Word document. Of course if you want to go the other way, here is a post on how to convert a Word document into a Blackboard test. 

How to Flip Your Classroom

One of the schools, Chantilly, is going one to one this year.  As part of that the teachers will be redoing how they teach.   One of the ways they are looking at is flipping .  So I was asked to teach some presentations on it.  You can follow everything I teach as all of my links and videos will be on this page.  We will start by taking a survey at tinyurl.com/chantillyinservice We will be learning how to create a short flip (defined) using Screencastomatic and what images, slides, short video and information might go into it.  You can also make them using the  Snagit extension here  (and here is how to use it) discuss that you can always use others' videos such as ( history and science , math  and  grammar ) contemplate how to make sure teachers are watching the video in part using a Google Drive form  or even to how to make your own YouTube playlist (2:20 in this video ) use Remind ( resources ) to literally remi...

Rethinking Teaching Using AI

  Rethinking Teaching using AI Math Example My AI Education Jan 13, 2025 First off I admit that I was never particularly good at math once I reached calculus. But what bothered me all along was not understanding the real world examples. Yes, some math sets have word problems, but not nearly enough. Wouldn’t it be great if instead of just doing problem sets (yes I know these are necessary) each set included several real world examples as did exams. For example, I asked  ChatGPT to do just that for Algebra I and Calculus. My prompt for Algebra I was: Can you give me five examples of how I can connect an Algebra I class to real world examples. Include both the Virginial SOL that is being taught and the real world example. One example I got for this was Scenario : You’re budgeting for a party. You have $200, and decorations cost $50. Each guest will cost $15 for food. Write and solve an equation to find how many guests you can invite. Equation : 15x+50=20015x + 50 = 20015x+50=200 ...